Our organization is closely monitoring developments in the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of recent developments, we are POSTPONING all weekend meetings. There are no current discussions or plans to modify any of our racing programs or activities to be held over the spring and summer months. We will continue to follow the expert guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as state and local health agencies.

If you have any questions please contact me directly at robbie@letsgrowsteam.org



Check back after October 2021 for updated River City Race Program info!