Applications can also be emailed to: email@example.com
As we continue to build and develop new programs for this year’s YCCE, we want to highlight students who are accomplishing great works in their STEAM studies. The Let’s Grow STEAMx Ambassador Award recognizes the hard work, diligent study habits and innovative ideas displayed by students during the school year. The purpose of the award is to acknowledge the demonstrated achievements and ability of promising high school students in STEAM related pursuits. We are requesting each school select one student who meets the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in high-school (grades 9-12).
- Applicants should have a demonstrated, outstanding aptitude and interest in STEAM activities
- Applicants should have demonstrated leadership ability
- Applicants should have good academic history, typically a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Applicants must write a 250 word essay describing how their involvement in STEAM activities has impacted their education
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or administrator
By highlighting these students, it is our hope that they will continue to be encouraged in their STEAM efforts. All applicants must submit no later than Friday, August 27, 2021, at 5pm.